Saturday, May 7, 2011

i have received my advanced birthday presentssssssssss! :D

daddy got me my LV strap! :D :D looks muchhhh better than the old one..and the old one could not even last 1 year!

received my Miu Miu pouch from mommy yesterday! :D frankly, its muchhhh uglier than the Prada pouch, and it looks freaking cheapskate... but looking on the positive side, it has 3 cards compartment in the pouch..and is the sister brand of Prada. went to view Miu Miu's website and it consoled me to see that it is really the sister brand cause the website had the Prada copyright thingy..but mommy says that when we travel in june, she'll bring me go find the Prada pouch..so we'll see..

went to my aunty's house yesterday to see her new collection of bags! she bought 2 Chanel bags, 1 LV higher range bag, 1 Christian Dior bag, and 2 Chanel earrings! she spent more than $10,000! we spent hours admiring her shopping loots. hahaha!

and guess what! she bought me a Chanel earring as my birthday present!!!! :D :D :D :D freaking excited!! and suddenly the Miu Miu pouch wasn't interesting already.. LOLL! i have an awesomeeee aunty! wahahaha!

she also bought me, my mom and my sister each a bar of Chanel BATH SOAP. costs about $170!!! LOLLLL! yesterday was an insane night! hahahahahaha!

excited for my birthday! and suddenly im thinking, what she'll get me for my 21st birthday..hmmmmm..hahahahahaha!

pictures!


The soaps!


My 3 advance birthday presents! :D

im a happy girl! LOL!

that silly boy of mine says he very stress, he say cause my family rich, always buy these kind of stuffs as birthday presents..LOL!!
bby, dont need stress kay! this kind of stuffs is for parents to buy de! not you! so any present from you, i'll also love it, cause its the thought that counts! :D

projects are flowing in one by oneeeee.. :(

No comments: