Monday, May 16, 2011

counting down 3 days to our 23rd month! and 6 days to my bday! wahaha!

ht and gang booked me for friday celebration and dearest cherylene booked me on wednesday night! :D hehehe!

saturday dinner with aunty & family, then sunday dinner with family! its a long birthday this time round..hehe! kinda excited for my 21st already!!! wahahahaha!

bby still thinking of what to get me....LOL! a wardrobe full of new clothes? LOL! Polaroid camera? HAHAHAHAHA! we shall see..(:

aside from all my birthday excitements, PDI individual due coming monday! and i havent really got an idea on what to do....siansss..then field work, Estee Lauder project and Naturel, followed by mid sem test.. :(

tickets are confirmed..we're flying on 11th, which is the first day of the holiday, and coming back on the 20th..(: bby doesn't seem sad anywayyyy!..LOL

gonna watch drama and research for PDI now!

No comments: