Tuesday, April 12, 2011

mommy came home and told me i had a letter.

this is one of the most touching letters i have received ever!

it is sent by my best shopping and listening ear buddy; Miss Cherylene Chew who is enjoying plus freaking out in Korea right now. HAHA!

in the letter, she wrote that she worry she fall for me cause im ultra nice and cool. LOLOL! she's a joker! luckily she remembered that she likes men. HAHAHA!

and also, in the letter, she wrote about how lucky she feels she is to have known and befriended me! awwww..sucha sweet friend..LOLL!

she's someone i know i'll always be able to depend on because, whenever i quarrel with boyf, she's there to lend me a listening ear and she feels sad for me! she say that she feels so helpless when she sees me sad and worry that im crying all alone..(: hence, i know she'll be there for me forever!
she even pictured us with our kids, attending each others' wedding, and having night life after work in the future.

all these may sound like some stupid little girl's dream with her childhood friend and all to people out there, but to people who have a friend say such things to them, it is very heartwarming and touching. i got emotional when reading her letter and i almost teared.

she's busy with her own group of friends and family, but no matter what, she makes time for me(: just like the week before she flew off, she msged me to say, that no matter busy she is, she will meet me before she fly off. and she did. (:

we may have only known each other for 1 year since sem 2.1, but we seem to have known each other for a decade. we talk about any and every thing. from boys, to fashion, to shopping, to friends, to family and many more. (:

who ever said that we can only have 1 best friend? to me, i have 3 best friends in the world. which i do hope will never lessen and will never change.


-hey asshole, we're a couple, so you should know that you can confide in me and i'll always lend a listening ear to you. if you dont tell me anything, how am i to know what happened? stop putting up a brave front cause you and i know that it will only hurt you more.

No comments: