Thursday, April 7, 2011

happy birthday to my dearest daddy!!!!!!!!! :D

mommy got him a TOD's belt! hope he'll like it, and we got him a CD! titled Love Stories! wahahaha! but on second thought, he kinda has most of the songs already.. :( nonetheless, i hope he likes it! :(

big feast later on but yet, i have fallen sick!! :( hopefully i can still enjoy the meal :(

im gonna rant about a bitchy aunty who works at a run down clinic! her attitude sucks, she thinks that they're the only clinic available! wtfff! if it wasn't for my stupid insurance, i wouldn't even consider going to such a low class, arrogant and waste of time clinic la!

stupid b****. with my IC with you, my surname spelled so clearly and fucking big in your face, you should not even shout at me saying that there are so many cassandra in the world la. use your pea brain and think la. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

if not for my boyfriend (although he did ask to me do it at first.LOL), i might have humiliated her right in front of other patients. and i do believe that everyone is going to their clinic also due to the fact that their insurance ties up with this stupid clinic.

i am never gonna go back there. im sure there are many other clinics which my insurance company ties up with. dont need to go back and see her stupid face with her fcuked up attitude.

on the happier side! me and boyf had a durian feast today! although he tried to stop me from eating cause im sick, but he failed! twice to be exact! hahahahaha! funny boy he is..LOL!

met up with ht, rbc and alvin yesterday! caught Morning Glory, it was funny and nice! :D next show on my list is Hop! hehe!
felt bad cause me and boyf left earlier cause i had to go fetch daddy from work! :( thought i could have beancurd for supper! LOL! so to make it up, boyf has agreed to let me plan an outing with them before school starts! wahahaha! thank you bby!

school's starting soon :( its not a bad thing actually, i do like poly life...but the thought of all the projects and deadlines and everything else, makes me dread going back to school especially after such a long holiday.. :( although we only have school for like a month plus? then we'll have our next holiday but still.....

oh and i hate it when people think that poly life is so easy and so relaxed and keeps comparing with JCs..get your facts right peeps! we aren't much better and we have actual deadlines too! we're sooooo much better in a way that we get a real life feel of what the real world out of school is! so stop thinking that JCs are better and whatever shit you all have filled in your minds(: im not saying that JCs aint good. im just saying that people should stop comparing us and them. (: each to their own liking!

i shall end this lengthy post! bye!



- just the 2 words; ''we will'' is enough to make me happy for the rest of the day! (: iloveyou!

PS: Dear Miss Lee, i doubt you'll have time for me since you're soooooo busy! but i do hope we can meet up at least once before school starts! after all your outings and stuffs! if you're available, text me! if not we'll see how things go! miss you ahh! (:

No comments: