Friday, April 8, 2011

daddy's birthday was awesome! (:

mommy took half day, so waited for her to get home..couldn't decide where to go, in the end, headed to tampines as we had to collect his cake anyway.

daddy was on the splurging mood..luckily me and mommy controlled him..hahahaha! lunched at F.I.S.H..food was good(: mommy even had the thought of holding my 21st birthday there, book the entire 2nd floor..but was kinda worried that we might have more people than what the restaurant allows..so we'll see..hahaha! planning super early ahead! im kinda wishing i can have a chalet celebration! mommy say if people sponsor she dont mind..HAHA!

dinner at Long Beach was alright..kinda sick of eating there.. :(

mr leonard lum told me he's broke and he dont know what to plan for my birthday..LOL!..only gonna meet him when school starts though! boohoo..
im glad my boyfriend is getting along well to my best buds! (: its such a nice and heart warming thing to know..hehehe!

im tired. today was a good day and daddy loves his presents (: although he's worried he'll grow fatter and not fit the belt..LOL..but mommy assured him that when the time comes, he'll have more than enough belts o play with already..haha! funny parents i have(:

goodnight world!

No comments: