Tuesday, April 26, 2011

today was my first lec on my one and only dreaded module, managerial accounting.

and i do hope it wont be as bad as what i expect..i do not want this stupid module to ruin my high hopes of keeping my grades going up!!!! im gonna set my fears aside and study effing hard for this stupid module.

crashed MA lec today, and was in the same lec as rbc and bestie! haha! best combination everrr! and only today did i realise that bestie and me are in the same actual MA lec slot which is tomorrow! hahaha! next week on, we'll be studying tgt again! LOL!

and another module called PDI is a killer. its THE SAME AS D&T. omfg! i thought i'll never have to go through D&T again..but here im back..other than not having to do the actual thing out, i'll have to give a report on the product, do modification, add things, blah blah blah..its stupiddddd~ i suck at calculations and technical stuffs laaaaaaaaaaaaaa..ohmygawddddd..

so far, school's havent been a bitch and i hope i'll survive year 3. i realise that most year 3's timetable only consists of an hour lunch break throughout the whole day! which is 1pm to 2pm! timetable damn chiong la..although i have no school on friday! ^^

i am proud of myself for training myself to sleep early because of school. im effing serious in giving my all for my final year, get my grades up, get good grades for intern (and hopefully good pay), and just get it all over and done with. i've never been this serious in my life before. not even during o levels.

hopefully everything will go on smoothly, and hopefully i make my dreams come true.

No comments: