Saturday, April 16, 2011

today has been a busy day. (:

woke up early, and headed to Bukit Timah. went to look at houses with daddy while mommy had her 1 hour facial thingy, then had lunch at Bukit Timah plaza(:
gosh..my mom spends thousands of dollars on her face. her face is her part of her assets! hahaha! luckily i have sensitive skin, can help me save some moneyyy! LOL!

then headed to orchard..it seems to be my family's weekly family outing la..every weekend must go orchard...but i didnt expect them to head down straight from Bukit Timah, so i wore kinda slacked..and complained to bby! and he replied by telling me that i should know that it is a norm for us to go orchard every week. KNN! hahaha!

shopped for Dior, Prada and Burberry bags..but i think mommy will get the Chanel bag instead..how i wish i can be like her! :( :( and, my sister is gonna get a LV sling bag, cause she say her hand itchy, die die must buy something..envy envy envy..haize.. :(

but on the brighter side, mommy's considering getting me a Prada wallet for my birthdayyyyyy! :D but i seriously doubt it will happen la..i'll end up with some random gift again if there isn't any other stuffs.. :(

rushed home, and headed for seafood dinner with aunty and family! once again, food was so so..so i planned my birthday dinner to be at Ellenborough Market at Swissotel again! buffet that comes with durian as a dish too! :D

ohh! i've gotten a new LV wallet!! :D :D :D
so now i have 2 Coach wallet, 2 LV wallet, 1 Furla wallet and card holder and 1 Burberry wallet. Ladies are collecting handbags while im collecting wallets....seems like a waste of money! :( but i dont like handbagssss! :( im considering giving away my Coach wallet and bags..but i doubt parents will allow lehhh..

my birthday's coming soooooon! :D daddy's buying me my LV strap as my present! yayyyy!
bby, you gotta find something else to buy le! wahahahahhahaha!

tonight's gonna be a good night! :D

No comments: